We may from time to time offer prize draws on our website which shall (unless expressly stated otherwise or if there are some specific terms and conditions applicable to a particular promotion (“Promotion Terms”) in which case the Promotion Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict with these terms) be governed by the following general terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- All prize draws featured on our website are promoted by Walker Books Ltd., a company incorporated in England under registered number 1378601 and having its registered office at 87 Vauxhall Walk, London, SE11 5HJ (the “Promoter”) and are not open to employees of the Promoter or their families.
- Entries for any prize draw containing invalid e-mail addresses will be automatically disqualified.
- Prize(s) offered for any prize draw are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative; in the event a prize offered is unavailable a similar prize of greater or equal value will be substituted.
- To enter our prize draws you must be resident in the UK or the Republic of Ireland and follow the entry instructions given, providing all the information requested.
- Only one entry may be made per e-mail address to each prize draw.
- Entries received after the closing date for each prize draw as stated will not be considered.
- The winner(s) will be the first entry(ies) selected at random and the runners-up (if any) will be the next entry(ies) selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received and will be notified within 30 days of the closing date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are late, lost, damaged, illegible or corrupted in transit.
- The winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 30 days of notification by the Promoter otherwise they will forfeit their prize(s).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering each prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which may be amended at any time by the Promoter.
- The rules of each prize draw shall be governed by UK law.
Photo Submission Terms and Conditions
- By uploading a photograph, you are allowing Walker Books Ltd. to publish it on this website and, once published, it will be available for viewing by any other person visiting www.jointhebearhunt.com
- All submitted photographs must have the permission of the original photographer (person who took the photograph)
- Where photographs include images of people, you agree that you will only upload them after obtaining the permission of those people appearing in the photographs and their parent / guardian if under the age of 18yrs.
- Photographs can only be submitted by users 18yrs and above and not include any personal information of a person 17yrs or younger who may be in the photograph.
- All photos uploaded will be moderated and checked before appearing live on www.jointhebearhunt.com
- Walker Books Ltd. reserve the right, for whatever reason, to decline publication of any photograph which is uploaded, or to edit any title or description where it is deemed inappropriate prior to sending it live. Paddington and Company will not necessarily enter into discussion with the owner of the photograph.
- When uploading a photograph you undertake to use your best endeavours to place it in the correct location on the map.
- Please contact Walker Books Ltd immediately regarding any photograph submitted in error or one that you feel is infringing the Terms and Conditions above.